FITIS Hardware Chapter
Any body corporate concerned with the import, export, manufacture, and supply of digital computer systems, peripherals, and associated products specified by the Council of FITIS is eligible to apply for Membership of this chapter. FITIS Hardware Chapter consists of 85 companies and Executive Committee is appointed at the Annual General Meeting.
Objectives of the Hardware Chapter
- To promote, encourage, foster, develop, coordinate and protect the interests of the computer Hardware Industry
- To provide a negotiating body and to represent the computer vendors.
- To formulate, maintain and publish codes of conduct to be observed by the members and to promote and encourage high standards of conduct
- To acquire in the interests of Sri Lankan community at large.
- To create a greater public awareness of the benefits and essential role of the industry and of the corporations and persons operating within it.
- To afford its Members and opportunity for inter-changing opinions and discussion matters affecting the computer industry.
- To collect, compile and distribute amongst Members, information and data which will be of assistance in carrying out the objects of the Association.
- To assist with the development of resources and manpower skills necessary and essential to a sound and healthy Computer Industry in the Republic of Sri Lanka
Executive Committee of FITIS Hardware Chapter 2017/18
|Sudath Amarasinghe||Star Computer Systems (Pvt( Ltd||President|
|Poojitha Rajapakse||Microsoft Sri Lanka||President Elect|
|Derrick Ferdinandus||Avian Technologies||Immediate Past Chairman|
|Udaya De Silva||Bartleet Electronics (Pvt) Ltd||Vice President|
|Dinesh Kumar||Streamline International (Pvt) Ltd||Hon. Secreatry|
|Sheriff Fazloon||Office Network (Pvt) Ltd||Hon. Treasurer|
|Prabath Wickramarachchi||Tech One Global (Pvt) Ltd||Asst. Secretary|
|Gnanam S||Samson Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd||Asst. Treasurer|
|Aloka Sajith||SALA Enterprises||Ex-Co Member|
|Mark Ferdinandus||Debug Computer Peripherals (Pvt) Ltd||Ex-Co Member|
|Ahamed Shaheer||Active Solutions||Ex-Co Member|
|Hasalaka De Silva||Metropolitan Computers (Pvt) Ltd||Ex-Co Member|
|Lalith Perera||DMS Electronics (Pvt) Ltd||Ex-Co Member|
|Shanaka Fernando||Informatics (Pvt) Ltd||Ex-Co Member|
|Chinthaka Wijewickrama||SALA Enterprises||Advisor to Committee|
|A Jayaseelan||ABC Trade & Investment (Pvt) Ltd||Advisor to Committee|
|Mr. Wasantha Weerakoon||Sanje Lanka (Pvt) Ltd||Advisor to Committee|